J Photography Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Photography | Michigan - Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, and surrounding areas

Sunday, November 9, 2008

NHCA Family

My kids attend a wonderful small Christian school in Grand Rapids. Its a different kind of school, its a Classical curriculm. I can't really explain it adequately here, but they have a very good website that can! Anyway, in an effort to to help support our school, I have offered to do family photo sessions, donating the sitting fee. Below is one family I recently photographed whose daughter is in first grade with mine. They have a gorgeous setting for their home, a little bit of country in the middle of town, complete with chickens! I absolutely loved the old weathered yard barn.







No comments:

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP