J Photography Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Photography | Michigan - Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, and surrounding areas

Monday, April 6, 2009

A.W.O.L.

I realize its been a while since I've posted a new entry.  All of March I have been photographing families at church for a new pictorial directory.  I think I've shot about 130 families.  We're taking a break until after Easter.  Whew!  In the meantime, I had the privilege to photograph my good friend's grandbabies again.  As a mom of a toddler myself, I can see the humor in raising boys, experiencing toddlerhood, and being just plumb tuckered out!  But I love it.  And I especially love to photograph them!
Piggies!

Then we had to add big brother.


Then big brother tried to steal the show!  How could I resist those huge brown eyes?



© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP