J Photography Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Photography | Michigan - Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, and surrounding areas

Monday, September 28, 2009

Family Traditions

You have a baby and its a big deal! Then number two arrives, uh-oh! Three? You're outnumbered. But four? Number four keeps the psychiatrists in business! That's why we stopped with three. Seriously, I love this family and all four of their children! They are wonderful friends of ours and when we get together, yup, its one big HAPPY family!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And of course, mom. Not only is she beautiful, she has driven my kids all over, folded my laundry AND cleaned the inside of my microwave. I'm so lucky!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Janet's page said...

I love love love this!! REALLY love this!!!!

When's she coming to my house, i have chores ;-)

Saralyn rocks!!

Janet's page said...

p.s. and that last picture, oooo she looks naughty........

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP