J Photography Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Photography | Michigan - Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, and surrounding areas

Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wedding Album: The Art Book from Italy

Today my first wedding album from Italy arrived at my doorstep. Now, I have a very long driveway, 200', so quite often our dog will announce the arrival of my UPS driver long before I even hear the doorbell ring. So, when he started barking at the usual delivery time, I frantically dug out my camera to document this special day. In all my excitement, and nearly breaking a leg as I tripped over the dog to get to the window, I managed to capture this completely out-of-focus shot of "the box"!
Photobucket
I'm thrilled with the album! It is a 51-page book, with patented lay-flat pages printed on an art board. The cover is the "Crystal Glance" which is a full image printed beneath a clear acrylic cover.
Photobucket
Crystal Glance cover: full image cover under clear acrylic.
Photobucket
Patented lay-flat binding system:

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Looking for a unique wedding favor your guests will LOVE? Try these little duplicate albums! An exact copy of your guest book (designed with your engagement photos), the favor books come in little 2.5"x2" sizes!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Now the fun part! Delivery to the client...

No comments:

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP