J Photography Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Photography | Michigan - Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, and surrounding areas

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Fall.....mmm

I LOVE fall. I have this tradition of burning vanilla candles, baking apple anythings (yes, from scratch), and playing my favorite Windham Hill CD, "Thanksgiving." There is one track on it that's extra special because it was playing the moment my first child came into this world....eight years ago.

Speaking of my eight-year-old, I photographed this family here at our home who are a former school-friend family. They are in the process of moving out of town so they are no longer with us at North Hills. The hardest part of growing up is having friends that move away....which doesn't get any easier the older you get.




No comments:

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP