J Photography Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Photography | Michigan - Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, and surrounding areas

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a very wonderful Christmas and are ready for the new year!  I'm very excited to see where this year leads me as a photographer.  There are several exciting projects already on my calendar!  Ia m very thankful to all of you who have referred friends and family to me this past year.  Its a huge compliment and the best form of advertising.

This is a senior session I just did post-holiday.  It was great to explore different options given this time of year other than the traditional summertime senior portraits.  We shot these at the JW Marriott and DeVos Place downtown (and a few outside as well).  Liz is an accomplished violin player and will be competing at DeVos in a couple weeks!  Good luck to you, Liz!










No comments:

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP