J Photography Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Photography | Michigan - Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, and surrounding areas

Saturday, January 17, 2009

A Snow Globe World


Tonight we were once again slammed with more snow.  And we have had artic temperatures.  I realize I do live in Michigan, but we haven't seen this kind of winter since......I was a kid?  I just wish it was a wee bit warmer so I could send my ragamuffins outside to play.  That said, the snow truly is beautiful, especially after it has freshly fallen from God's fingertips.  I took this photo TONIGHT, using my widest aperture lens, and a tripod, and standing inside the house with the front door open.  This is my world.

3 comments:

Jim said...

Beautiful shot! Out here in New Mexico the snow doesn't come so readily. I love the use of the wide f-stop at night. It adds depth and causes us to think more. Thanks for sharing it with us blog surfers.

Janet's page said...

Your world is awesome!!!

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

I agree, we do live in an awesome corner of the world!

I love love all of our snow! Perfect title to your shot.

:)

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP