J Photography Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Photography | Michigan - Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, and surrounding areas

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Young Lady

My little girl is turning seven soon.  She's becoming a young lady.  First she lost that baby look. Then she became an adorable toddler, losing her front teeth to a coffee table.  Now she has become a young girl, and those front teeth are coming back.  She has a tender heart, a fun spirit, and a mischievous smile.  This is my Emma Rose.








4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They grow up so fast! But she is still beautiful! I think she looks like her favorite aunt! LOL

TAK Photography said...

Cutie pie!!!

Janet's page said...

The first if my favorite!! She is so beautiful

R Klooster said...

not to mention gorgeous big blue eyes. :-) Did her father buy her lock for her door yet? ;-) I remember when you told me you were pregnant with her....WHAT??? :-) Hard to believe how long ago that was!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP