J Photography Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Photography | Michigan - Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, and surrounding areas

Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Neon Boneyard

If you read my last post, you know that I was headed to Las Vegas for the WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International) Convention.  I did finally make it there and had an amazing time soaking up everything.  The classes were great and I met some great photographers.  We took a couple hours to shoot some aspiring models at the Neon Boneyard, a sign graveyard soon to become a museum.  Here are some of the ones that I took featuring a funky bride, goth couple, traditional bride, retro groom and a couple of gorgeous teens.

















The fabulous photographers from WPPI Vegas '09!

2 comments:

TAK Photography said...

LOVE THESE! Great job :)

Michelle said...

These are so much fun!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP