J Photography Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Photography | Michigan - Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, and surrounding areas

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Influential Friends...

I credit my "toe-dipping" into the photography business to my former Creative Memories upline, Barbie (on a side note -- I have a Barbie collection, how perfect is that?).  Anyway, Barb also dabbles in photography, although is taking it up once again, professionally.  Today she stopped over with her beautiful 7-month old, Irelynn, to play in my studio.  We literally spent maybe 15 minutes there, but I managed to snap a few cutes ones of this little angel.  

P.S., If you are a scrapbooker, consider looking Barb up.  She's a FABULOUS consultant and extremely helpful if you have no idea where to even begin.  Not to mention, she will feed you extremely well if you attend one of her workshops!  




2 comments:

TAK Photography said...

What a CUTIE!!! This age is definetly your sweet spot, you are so great!!!

Lisa Lenderink Photography said...

Love her little headband.
She's adorable~

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP