J Photography Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Photography | Michigan - Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, and surrounding areas

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Birthday

My family is one of winter birthdays.  We have nine in the first three months of the year.  Today was my mom's 74th birthday.  We had the entire family over for pizza and cake.  



I ordered this phenomenal birthday cake from Sweet Cakes in Comstock Park.  It was unbelievably yummy!  Chocolate with layers of cherry cream filling with chunks of cherries, surrounded in buttercream filling and then completed with a layer of chocolate ganache.  Wow!

While we were waiting for the pizzas, I took my handsome nephew, Josh, down to my studio.  He has studied film and photography and is a very talented artist as well.

And then we got a couple of cute ones with his girlfriend, Pickle.  


Next weekend:  my son's second birthday, Valentines and off to Vegas to WPPI!

1 comment:

R Klooster said...

What a cute picture of your mom!
:-) And the cake looks good too!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP