J Photography Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Photography | Michigan - Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, and surrounding areas

Friday, August 15, 2008

Amazing Grace


It was another long day at work, followed by a family/senior shoot. As I was driving home, I glanced up and witnessed the most Rembrandt of skies painted by the Master Himself! Wow! It was absolutely breathtaking. I pushed the gas pedal a little harder anticipating the perfect pull-off spot (because of course I had my camera with me since I was just leaving a shoot). So, behind "The Score" and "Family Fare" on Northland Drive, I photographed the sunset over the little quarry lake. An unlikely spot for beautiful photos, it makes me think of how God can take the most unlikely souls and use them for His good works. In this trash laden back alley, there was something beautiful happening. Even in the midst of pain and suffering, God can create something wonderful.

No comments:

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP