J Photography Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Photography | Michigan - Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, and surrounding areas

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Huh? August?



You know the old cliche, "Time flies when you're having fun?" Yep, its true.

It happens when you're busy, too! And that have I been this week!! With somewhere around a dozen sessions and more to come, I am just overloaded with editing. But, before summer ends, I want to savor the warm breezes, the bright flowers with bumblebees , and the laughter of children.
I was able to take some photos for a friend of mine this week. Her baby girl is already three and starting preschool this fall! V actually reminds me of myself at this age. Happy, busy and that long wavy blond hair (soon to be gone and donated).....

No comments:

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP