J Photography Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Photography | Michigan - Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, and surrounding areas

Monday, August 25, 2008

Mackinac Island

If you are reading this, you probably know me enough to know that I was married on Mackinac Island. If not, now you do! Anyway, Sunday, August 24th was our 12th Anniversary. We have a tradition of spending every anniversary on the Island...which is from where I'm posting this blog. So, after a photography seminar all day Saturday, we drove up and intended to stay in Mac City and head over Sunday. Well.......between the Corvette show and the Pow Wow, we finally found the last room available...in St. Ignace (across the bridge). So, at 3:00 a.m. we hit the sack. But I'm happy to say we are now on "our" island in our cozy room at Harbour View Inn (where we married). We even met a couple on the ferry who were celebrating their 50th anniversary! I look forward to that day myself....... Here are a few shots I took tonite overlooking the Straits of Mackinac.



3 comments:

TAK Photography said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TAK Photography said...

LOVE that first pic! These are great!

R Klooster said...

I LOVE that lighthouse pic! Almost looks like a painting.

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP