J Photography Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Photography | Michigan - Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, and surrounding areas

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Kitty Love

Last week I ventured into unknown territory.....Hudsonville. I'm a "north-ender" so I don't get out that way often. I had two sessions scheduled at Spring Grove Park. I was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful this park is! And no wonder there were half a dozen OTHER photographers shooting there as well! It reminded me of golf...not that I've ever played, but my husband does and he has occasionally complained about having to wait at the next hole for the previous players to finish up. There were several beautiful spots and at times, another photographer was awaiting their turn.

I photographed this couple back in May for their first anniversary. Elizabeth had worked at my children's school and they miss her very much. Absolutely the sweetest two people you will ever meet! And their children will be absolute dolls.......one day.





Near the end of their session this stray cat wandered over and wouldn't leave! I think Justin really really wanted to take it home!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP