J Photography Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Photography | Michigan - Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, and surrounding areas

Sunday, September 14, 2008

NEW STUDIO!!!!

If you've ever been to one of my scrapbooking nights, you've seen my cropping room. Well.....its no longer a cropping room. Its my NEW STUDIO! That's right, I have my own studio right in my own home! I've been busy getting it set up and am still decorating but I'm so excited to share the news I'm posting some preview pics....


This is the "stage" part. We installed a wood laminate floor and the walls are a neutral light gray. I'm going to be putting up a backdrop for variety. That's my DH's knees in the corner, taking a break from watching me set up.



Next we have the "Dressing Room." This used to be my supply/work room. Now it has a table with mirror for fixing hair & makeup and a full length mirror opposite.



Here is looking from the stage towards the dressing room. Yes, I still have my old scrapbooking neon up...have to talk to my dad about making me a new one. ; ) Anyone need some neon? I can hook ya up!



I think it turned out pretty nice. I even have a lil fridge for some refreshments since some of my lights are still the old "hot lights" aptly named.

OK, well, back to editing more pics for me........

No comments:

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP