J Photography Reviews & Ratings | Wedding Photography | Michigan - Grand Rapids, Kalamazoo, Lansing, and surrounding areas

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Trash that Dress!

So my friend Theresa asked me if I wanted to come shoot one of her brides in a "trash the dress" session last weekend. Of course! How fun! This couple was had been married only a week and were up for anything! We took them around downtown, including our new favorite location, the "chop shop." While shooting some seniors, we happened upon this bike shop downtown, a small garage on the backside of an old building. These guys look tough, but they are actually super friendly. And they love having us! I still can't believe I had the nerve to walk up to them the first time to ask if we could shoot in their garage. Complete with girly posters and plenty of grease. After shooting downtown, we ended the session at Versluis Beach in NE GR for a little wet-n-wild action....















1 comment:

Jaime said...

Ohhhh I love these....great location!

© Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP